The Tokyo Super Wind Orchestra (“TSWO”) is committed to maintaining the security of your personal information, to respecting your wishes in its use and handling, to earning your trust, and to continuing to provide you with services that inspire you and stimulate your curiosity. TSWO is committed to providing a variety of services that inspire and stimulate people's curiosity. Based on this policy, and in accordance with TSWO's philosophy of integrity and fairness, TSWO has established the following policy regarding the handling of personal information, and is committed to the appropriate handling of the personal information it collects about its customers.
(Definition of personal information)
1. “Personal information” as used in this policy refers to information about an individual that can be used to identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description, or that contains a personal identification code (*). Some of the information we collect about you may not be able to identify a specific individual on its own, but if it can be combined with other information to identify a specific individual, such information will be treated as “personal information” to the extent that it is used in combination with other information.
Personal identification code conforms to the Cabinet Order of the Personal Information Protection Commission. As of the date of this policy revision, the definition includes the following
(1) (a) the sequence of the bases that make up DNA; (b) facial features determined by the facial skeleton and skin color, and the position and shape of the eyes, nose, mouth, and other facial parts; (c) the linear pattern formed by the undulations of the iris surface; (ii) the vibration of the vocal cords during speech, the opening and closing of the glottis, and the shape of the vocal tract and changes therein; (e) the posture and arm movements during walking; (f) the shape and shape of the vocal tract; and (g) the shape and shape of the vocal tract. (e) posture, arm movements, stride and other walking postures when walking, (f) the shape of veins on the palm or back of the hand or fingers as determined by their branches and end points, (g) fingerprints or palm prints, (2) passport numbers, basic pension numbers, driver license numbers, resident registration codes and personal numbers, and (3) national health insurance, (3) Characters, numbers, symbols, or other codes that are written on the insured person's identification card of the National Health Insurance, the Late-Stage Senior Citizen's Health Care System, and the Long-Term Care Insurance so that they are different for each person to whom the card is issued.
(Compliance with Laws and Regulations)
2. TSWO shall comply with the obligations stipulated in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information, guidelines published by the Personal Information Protection Commission and other competent authorities, as well as this policy when handling personal information.
(Use within the scope of the purpose of use)
3. TSWO will use personal information only within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose(s) of use specified in advance and will take necessary measures to achieve such purpose(s), except when TSWO has obtained the prior consent of the individual concerned or when permitted by law.
(Acquisition of Personal Information)
4. When acquiring personal information, TSWO shall endeavor to obtain the consent of the person to whom the information pertains by clearly indicating in advance the items of personal information to be handled, the purpose of use, contact information for inquiries, and other necessary information. TSWO will not acquire personal information without obtaining the consent of the person in question, except in cases permitted by law, if the personal information includes personal information that requires special consideration, such as race or creed. When acquiring personal information from a third party, and when the law requires us to confirm and record the information when we receive it from a third party, we will comply with this obligation.
(Personal information of customers under 15 years old)
5.TSWO will endeavor to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the collection, storage, and use of personal information about customers under the age of 15. If a child becomes aware that he or she has provided personal information to Sony without the consent of his or her parent or guardian, the parent or guardian should contact the contact point set forth in this Policy.
(Safety Control Measures)
6. TSWO will endeavor to keep Personal Information accurate, complete, and up-to-date within the scope of the purposes of use, and will take necessary and appropriate security control measures in line with current technical standards to prevent unauthorized access, leakage, alteration, loss, or damage, and will take corrective action as necessary.
(Supervision of contractors)
7. TSWO may entrust the handling of Personal Information to other Sony Group companies or third parties to the extent necessary to achieve the Purposes of Use. In such cases, TSWO will take appropriate security control measures under the common information security policy of the Sony Group. In addition, when outsourcing to a third party, Sony will ensure that the handling of personal information is appropriately secured and managed through contracts or other means. In the case of outsourcing to a third party in a foreign country, Sony Group will comply with any legal obligation to keep records of such outsourcing.
(Provision to third parties)
8. TSWO will not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the individual, except as permitted by law. If TSWO provides personal information to a third party and is legally obligated to create a record of such provision to the third party, TSWO will comply with such obligation.
(Response to consultations)
9. TSWO will strive to continuously strengthen and improve its internal systems, including the review of this policy, by appointing a person responsible for the management of personal information, establishing internal rules, educating officers and employees, and conducting appropriate internal audits, in order to handle entrusted personal information appropriately.
(System Enhancement and Education, etc.)
10. TSWO will strive to continuously strengthen and improve its internal systems, including the review of this policy, by appointing a person responsible for the management of personal information, establishing internal rules, educating officers and employees, and conducting appropriate internal audits, in order to handle personal information appropriately.
ETA JAPAN Co., Ltd.
3F MINOWA Omotesando, 3-15-9 Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo 1070062